Accept the Offer of Admission
To accept Huron's Offer of Admission online, you:
• Need to have your OUAC reference number and PIN/password.
• Go to the OUAC site: ouac.on.ca
If you are currently attending an Ontario secondary school, choose OUAC 101; all others choose OUAC 105.
• Click on the "Online Application" link.
• Click the log in button at the bottom of the page.
• Enter your User ID or OUAC Reference Number and the PIN/password. Read the statement below the PIN/password box and then check the box beside it confirming that you have read and understand the statement.
• Click "Log in now".
• Click the "Choices/Offers" button on the top menu bar.
• Click the "Offer" or "Alternate Offer" link in the "Admission Decision" column.
• You will have the option to "Accept" or for some universities, "Decline" your offer of admission. Click the button beside the text to accept the offer, then click "Continue".
• After responding to an offer, you will be taken back to the "Choices/Offers" page where you will see your response listed as "Unsubmitted" in the "Applicant Response" column.
• Click the "Submit" quick link at the top of this screen.
• Review and verify your application information and if you are satisfied with your changes/responses click "I verify that the information above is correct as shown" button.
• If applicable pay any required fees.
• If you have successfully submitted your response, you will receive a confirmation number on the last screen. Print this page for your reference.
Register for your courses
Please use the Registration Guide mailed/emailed to you to follow the necessary steps to complete your course registration. Pages 12-23 will walk you through the process of setting up your Western Identity, drafting your schedule and enrolling in your courses.
If you have yet to receive this Registration Guide, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org