Quick Links & Popular Tools


Huron University College understands that financing post-secondary education can be challenging.  We are dedicated to working with students in financial need by offering assistance with OSAP, bursaries and work study.   The Faculty of Theology also offers assistance to its master's students.

OSAP and Government Loans  

To ensure consistency of this information and centralization of revisions, the Ministry of    Training, Colleges and Universities has requested that we direct students with policy questions to their website.  Please visit the OSAP website for the most up-to-date information on OSAP, and tools such as the OSAP Aid Estimator and Repayment Calculator.

Bursary/Work Study Application 
In order to be eligible for bursary assistance, students must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents, be registered at Huron in a full or part-time program and demonstrate genuine financial need.

Huron offers exceptional opportunities to study abroad.  Financial aid is also available for those who qualify.

For financial aid related to summer courses, please contact finaid@uwo.ca .

If you are the first in your family to attend post-secondary education, you may qualify for the Ontario First Generation Bursary

A Senior Citizens’ Bursary is available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents 60 years of age or older and is awarded based on financial need.

Faculty of Theology Financial Aid and Scholarships for MA, MTS & M.Div. Students

In addition to the sources above, financial aid provided by the Faculty of Theology is also available to M.Div., MTS, and MA students.  See here for details, forms, and deadlines.